Thursday, September 16, 2010

Group 1 Presentation.

Good Job group 1! I enjoyed your presentation. I appreciated that you brought in lots of valid information, especially about why journalism is important. Loved playing heads up 7 up! It was fun to kick it old school but more importantly it demonstrated your point -- journalism is here to help people make informed decisions that they would otherwise be making blindly.
What I think that applies to the most, or at least the first thing that comes to mind, is political journalism. Honestly with out CNN or MSNBC I don't think I would even be interested in voting for public officials because I would have no background information and I would feel like I was just playing eenie meenie miney mo.
Your presentation covered many different subjects, and I could tell you were really trying to tackle the who issue. You even talked about the future of journalism which I appreciated because it leads right into my groups presentation :).
Thank you for keeping us well informed

No comments:

Post a Comment